We have a high-degree of experience in handling various types of cutting edge and emerging technology projects and efforts. This is in either a leadership role, with varied international teams, or, as part of a local team effort. Contact us to learn more and see if OPM is the right partner for your needs.
OPM Research is part of OP Management (OPM), which has a number of aerospace-related projects and products.
Key Projects & Capabilities
We have extensive background and experience handling the following areas of knowledge and industry topics:
- Business development / analysis / market scoping and Marketing strategy / tactics
- eBusiness / eCommerce topics
- Emerging use of Electronic Data and eForms (Electronic Forms replacing Paper Documents)
- Business/management aspects of digital security in aerospace/aviation & technology sectors, as well as business as it relates to technology
- ATA Spec 2000 and related international standards - being part of various standards efforts and leading development teams to develop products based upon these standards
Key Presentations and Public Appearances
A selection of John Pawlicki's notable public speaking engagements:
- ATA (Air Transport Association) 2012 Annual e-Business Forum: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Developed and presented the overview to the overall ATA Spec 2000 standards presentation, as the initial speaker for the conference track pertaining to implementing solutions based upon ATA standards
- ATA (Air Transport Association) 2011 Annual e-Business Forum: Montreal, Quebec
1) Served as Track Moderator for one of the three conference tracks for the 2-day conference
2) On behalf of the Dept of Transportations (DOT) Volpe Center, co-presented on the new industry working group (eEnabled Aircraft Cybersecurity Operations - eEACSec WG) which is being launched in cooperation with the Dept of Homeland Security (DHS) - which I had assisted in pulling together
- ASA (Aviation Suppliers Association) 2009 Annual Conference: Las Vegas, NV
Provided presentation on emerging eForms and how the FAA Form 8130-3 will migrate from a paper document to a XML-based PKI-authenticated electronic document
- Aviation Week's Aircraft Data conference 2008 - Phoenix
Served as moderator & spoke on the 'Importance of Industry Standards'
- Aviation Industry MRO Conference 2008 - Phoenix
'Securing Your Data: Challenges & Solutions in Addressing the Increasing Amounts of Data'
- ATA (Air Transport Association) Annual eBusiness Forum 2007 - Miami
'Digital Security' presentation & moderated Security Track for the conference
- SAE Aerospace 2007 - Los Angeles
'Digital Identities in the Aerospace Environment'
- Farnborough 2006 - London
'Increasing the Security of Data Exchange in the Aerospace Supply Chain'
- Aero-Engine Conference 2005 - Dublin
Electronic Data Task Force presentation
- SAE World Aviation Congress' 2002 / 2003 - Wichita / Phoenix
.AERO Domain Name, and, Aerospace Industry Business & Technology Trends
- Eye For Aerospace conferences 2002 / 2003 - Paris / Dallas
Presented and moderated on eBusiness topics
- Morgan Stanley CIO Forum 2001 - New York
Participated upon the Aerospace Panel discussion, and handled analysts/press inquiries
- Various other conferences and trade show appearances, speaking on eBusiness, digital security and aerospace industry trends
Sample of notable public appearances before forming OPM: